HEALTHY AND PRACTICAL MORNING ROUTINE
There's so many morning rituals and routines you can try until you find the winning combination for yourself.
Alanna Brown from Positive Eating and Hummingbird has offered to provide some great advice again: See her blog post here
The i28 Challenge was created by Jai Forster for people in Albury/Wodonga. It is not a challenge that measures you against anyone else. It challenges you to learn something new. Testing your current level of awareness with movement & wellbeing. The program includes 28-Days of focus, where you aim to come out the other side as a new "dialled in" version of yourself.
● 28-Days of Unlimited Infinity Training sessions
● Private Facebook accountability and support
● Goal setting and mindset strategies
● Nutritional guidelines and support
Jai is the owner at Anytime Fitness Albury, North Albury & Wodonga and founder of Unlimited Fitness and Infinity Training. Jai is on a mission to make health and wellness a priority on The Border and decrease the incidence of mental health issues of people in regional areas. He wants to see a reduction in suicides, especially in men.
Jai has 19 years experience in the fitness industry including:
● B.App. Sci (Human Movement)
● 2 x Age Group Australian Triathlete of the Year ('99 & 2000)
● Unlimited PT: Health and Wellness Business of the Year (Boroondara 2006)
● 2 x Age Group World Triathlon Champion (2009 & 2010)
● National PT coach for Anytime Fitness Australia (2013 & 14)
● Anytime Fitness National Project Manager for Operations (2014-2017)
● 2017 Filex Presenter (International Fitness Industry Convention)
DISCLAIMER:: All material and information provided by Positive Eating is intended to be of a general nature only and does not replace specific individualised advice from a Medical professional or qualified Dietitian. It is made available on the understanding that it will not be used in lieu of professional advice, always consult a healthcare professional before making significant diet or lifestyle changes.