HEALTHY AND PRACTICAL MORNING ROUTINE
The i28 Challenge was created by Jai Forster for people in Albury/Wodonga. It is not a challenge that measures you against anyone else. It challenges you to learn something new. Testing your current level of awareness with movement & wellbeing. The program includes 28-Days of focus, where you aim to come out the other side as a new "dialled in" version of yourself.
● 28-Days of Unlimited Infinity Training sessions
● Private Facebook accountability and support
● Goal setting and mindset strategies
● Nutritional guidelines and support
Jai is the owner at Anytime Fitness Albury, North Albury & Wodonga and founder of Unlimited Fitness and Infinity Training. Jai is on a mission to make health and wellness a priority on The Border and decrease the incidence of mental health issues of people in regional areas. He wants to see a reduction in suicides, especially in men.
Jai has 19 years experience in the fitness industry including:
● B.App. Sci (Human Movement)
● 2 x Age Group Australian Triathlete of the Year ('99 & 2000)
● Unlimited PT: Health and Wellness Business of the Year (Boroondara 2006)
● 2 x Age Group World Triathlon Champion (2009 & 2010)
● National PT coach for Anytime Fitness Australia (2013 & 14)
● Anytime Fitness National Project Manager for Operations (2014-2017)
● 2017 Filex Presenter (International Fitness Industry Convention)
DISCLAIMER:: All material and information provided by Positive Eating is intended to be of a general nature only and does not replace specific individualised advice from a Medical professional or qualified Dietitian. It is made available on the understanding that it will not be used in lieu of professional advice, always consult a healthcare professional before making significant diet or lifestyle changes.